Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Brookfield Office
What to expect at your first visit-
Your individualized treatment begins with a detailed History and Physical by a Board Certified Physician (through American Board of Obesity Medicine) and getting your medical records.
-Diagnosis and Treatment
After understanding your individual medical needs, we will discuss all available treatment options in detail and come up with a comprehensive treatment plan together.
-Ongoing follow up and monitoring
At the initial visit, we will also discuss further follow up visits, offer resources and support to help you work towards your goals. You may also opt to work with a Registered Dietician and Exercise Physiologist to further assist you with your goals.
Philosophy of Haksha
At Haksha, we are a team of passionate, well trained professionals working very hard to help our patients achieve their goals. Medical expertise combined with compassion is what Haksha is all about. We will work together with our patients to help them make an informed decision about their choices for weight management.
Working together with our patients to help them achieve their healthcare goals. We aim for excellence in medical care, delivered with compassion and kindness.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to care for.
- Work collaboratively with medical providers in the community to provide a team based approach.
- Ensure a creative, easy, fun, yet professional environment to achieve medical excellence.
- Keep up to date with all recent guidelines and evidence based medicine.
- Work with local organizations and communities to give back and do our best for the community.